Important Notes: Week 23

Wow – our surprise snow day made for a very short week!!!  We snuggled inside at our home and enjoyed some book and movie time. :)  I hope your snow day was a fun one, and, boy, is there a lot of snow to play in tomorrow at recess!!!

Just a friendly reminder, if you have not already, please send your child’s valentines to school tomorrow.  We will be passing them out on Wednesday along with some fun drawing, crafting, games, and snacks.  Be sure to check out our photo steam to see all the fun – just send me an e-mail if you need the link again!

February 12 – Valentines Due

February 13 – Library Day

February 13 – Jobs Day

We reached another classroom goal!!!  Look for an e-mail tomorrow with more details.

February 14 – Valentine’s Day Fun!!!

February 15 – Happy Birthday Oliver E!!!

February 17 – Happy Birthday Michaela!!!

Thank you so much to all the moms and dads that have volunteered so far for our Zoo Field Trip on Monday, May 21.  I would love to have as many chaperones as we can get.  It is always a very fun day!!!  Just send me an e-mail if you would like to attend.  No rush – if you aren’t sure of your schedule right now, I can keep adding volunteers to our list until the end of April. :)