Open House: 2018-2019

First Grade Families,

Wow!  The first day of school is sure sneaking up quick.  I can hardly believe summer is coming to a close.  To ease the transition into the new school year, be sure to attend our Georgetown School Open House.  The event will take place Wednesday, August 22 from 6:30-7:30.

openhs2At the Open House, each child will have a chance to meet me, explore our classroom, drop of classroom supplies, find his/her locker, and even pick out a seat for the first day of school.  It will be a great way to kick off the start of a new school year!!!  I can’t wait!!!  Until then, keep exploring the blog to learn more important information about first grade.  Be sure to check out the links across the top of our home page!

Three additional notes:

1.  If you have not done so already, please fill out the ALL ABOUT YOUR FIRST GRADER SURVEY.   It is very important that I gather information about how your child will be traveling home from school. There is a place for you to share your child’s dismissal routine on the survey!

2.  I just added our tentative DAILY SCHEDULE to the blog.  Be sure to check out what a day in first grade will look like for your child.

3.  If you are wondering more about me and my family, check out the MRS. STADT page on our blog.  We had an awesome summer together!!! Here are some pictures from our adventures:

See you soon!!!

Mrs. Stadt :)