BUS PASS Procedures for Grades 1-5 are as follows:
1. Parents must submit the attached BUS PASS to the transportation office by 10:00 am the morning of the transportation change. Parents will be notified by 1:00 pm if the change is approved or denied. DO NOT CALL SCHOOL OFFICE FOR INFORMATION. If you have questions call Transportation: 616-669-7757
- Download form and Fax: 616-669-4876 DOWNLOAD: BUS PASS for Grades 1-5 Students
- Scan/Email form to: email@example.com
- Submit an online BUS PASS ONLINE FORM
2. Schools will be notified of the changes by 1 pm of the day of change. The bus driver will also receive notification of the change in transportation.
Questions about policy go to Jane Bykerk, Director of Transportation.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 616.669.77
In preparation for the first day of school, I would love to gather information from you about the way in which your child will be traveling home from school each day of the week. Please fill out this very short TRANSPORTATION SURVEY to let me know!
Remember, if your child will be leaving school a different way than normal be sure to send a note in his or her blue folder or call the office to let us know of the changes before 3:00 pm. A bus pass approval is required if your child needs to travel home on a different bus than normal. If I do not receive notification through a note, phone call, e-mail or bus pass, I will send your child home using their regular transportation method.
Mrs. Stadt :)
First Graders & First Grade Families,
It was so wonderful to meet you all at the open house this week!!! Your smiling faces and great big hugs sure do get me excited for this year. :) :) I think our class is going to be AWESOME!!!
My daughter, Amelia, had her open house the same day as you. She is going to be in preschool this year. Here is a picture of us outside her school.
A few reminders for mom and dad…
1. Please check the blog frequently this weekend. I will be posting information about our new bus policy, the September lunch menu, our September specials calendar, the first day of school, and I will also put up a very short survey to gather information about your child’s transportation to and from school that I would love to have filled out before the first day!
2. Here is the link to our FIRST GRADE SURVEY in case you have not had a chance to fill this out yet.
3. If you have not signed up for e-mail updates from our blog, please do. You can do this by entering your e-mail address in the subscribe by e-mail box, which is located at the top of the right hand column on our blog. Don’t forget to click subscribe.
4. Please e-mail me if you have any questions as you prepare for the first day.
Have a TERRIFIC Labor Day weekend!
Mrs. Stadt :)
In preparation for the first day of school, I would love to gather information from you about the way in which your child will be traveling home from school each day of the week. Please fill out this TRANSPORTATION SURVEY to let me know!
Remember, if your child will be leaving school a different way than normal be sure to send a note in his or her blue folder or call the office to let us know of the changes before 3:00 pm.
Mrs. Stadt :)