First Grade Families,
Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the new procedures concerning our Hudsonville Bus Policy. If you would like your child to ride home on a different bus than normal, this policy must be followed:
Board Policy has not changed regarding NO NOTES/BUS CHANGES for preK and kindergarten students. This remains the same.
BUS PASS Procedures for Grades 1-5 are as follows:
1. Parents must submit the attached BUS PASS to the transportation office by 10:00 am the morning of the transportation change. Parents will be notified by 1:00 pm if the change is approved or denied. DO NOT CALL SCHOOL OFFICE FOR INFORMATION. If you have questions call Transportation: 616-669-7757
- Download form and Fax: 616-669-4876 DOWNLOAD: BUS PASS for Grades 1-5 Students
- Scan/Email form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit an online BUS PASS ONLINE FORM
2. Schools will be notified of the changes by 2 pm of the day of change. The bus driver will also receive notification of the change in transportation.
Questions about policy go to Jane Bykerk, Director of Transportation.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 616.669.7757