Important Notes: Week #22

Wow!!!  After 6 snow days in a row – INSANE – I am for sure ready to head back to school. I hope your first grader is excited to see their friends too!!! I know my girls have been missing their buddies and craving a school routine.

**Way to go first graders for continuing to learn at home on Moby Max, Raz-Kids, and reading too!!  Mrs. Reagan will announce the pizza party winners later this week! **

February 4-5 – Winter Break: NO SCHOOL

February 7 – Happy Birthday Cole!!!

February 7 – JET’S PIZZA PARTY for LUNCH

Our class won a Jet’s Pizza Party for having the most participation at the last Jet’s Pizza Night.  On Thursday, we will enjoy a pizza lunch together in our classroom.  Your child will be able to have two slices.  I will also supply a juice box, grapes, and Oreos.  If your child doesn’t like pizza and would rather bring in a lunch from home or order a lunch from school that is no problem.  We can’t wait!!!  Thank you first grade families for supporting our school.

** No homework this week or library time due to our winter break. **

Have fun working on valentines!!! We have 22 students in our class.  Remember to leave the “to” line blank.  Just have your child sign his or her name on the “from” line.  Feel free to send your child’s finished valentine’s into school when you are done – I can hold on to them here until Valentine’s Day!  Thank you!!!