Important Dates: Week #35

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!!

I hope you had time to relax and enjoy those you love!!!  I also wanted to share how thankful that I am for all that you do each day to support your child as he/she grows in kindness, wisdom, and character.  We could not do what we do at school each day without your support, encouragement, and care!!  THANK YOU MOMS!!!

May 13 – Library Day

May 16 – Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

We said goodbye to our chicks on Friday.  It was such a cool experience to watch them progress through their life cycle.  On Friday, we noticed the combs growing in and SO MANY feathers.  We have some farmers coming to pick them up in a couple of weeks.  We will miss you chickens!!!

***To the excitement of our first graders, we have finished with our homework packets for the school year. Your child will no longer have a homework packet to work through and turn in each week. I have also collected all take home books. (If you still have one at home – send it into school anytime during the next few weeks.) A few kids have asked if they could continue taking home books. That is no problem at all! :) If you would like your child continue to bring home a book too – just let me know. ***

Don’t forget… our Zoo Field Trip is happening next Monday, May 20.  Look for an e-mail later in the week for reminders about how to prepare for the day.